TL;DR continued: (really?!?)
I manage the workload anywhere from top to bottom, and help make change happen.
More accomplishments in case TL;DR wasn't enough:
Project and Process Management:
- Worked with a startup to create user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) high fidelity wireframes.
- Materials were used for both development and creation of materials for securing additional
- Defined voice of the customer.
- Interviewed internal resources and clients to develop personas, speaking points and customer
journey documentation for an engineering firm.
- Personas were used to define pain points, catered communications, and to design a more effective
sales funnel based on the role of the client contact.
- Worked with a major lifestyle brand retailer, their internal and external creative teams, email vendors, and their
analytics teams to execute approximately 120 email campaigns over a four-month period.
- Managed analysis of eCommerce transactions, and attribution of revenue to specific campaigns
and brand teams throughout campaign and fiscal lifecycles.
- Documented infrastructure and processes relating to email loyalty marketing, budgeting, reporting
and analysis while personally executing all email campaigns.
- Created dashboards, project tracking tools and reporting snapshots that were accesible enough for any level of stakeholder to generate, interpret and analyze.
- Guided cross-functional team representing six departments and several client representatives through
existing process redesign, then selection of a new CRM and campaign management application.
- Acted as primary project manager and lead vendor liaison throughout the process.
- Led ideation meetings with stakeholders to determine and rank needs.
- Ushered team through each step of RFI, RFP, and Proof of Concept documentation.
- Designed scoring rubrics and assessment processes, project status and presentation materials.
- Created materials to support business case and due diligence for securities regulatory compliance.
- Started a publishing company. Performed all aspects of editing, design, and printing of approximately
35 books. (Here are some of our titles)
- Built a non-profit organization’s digitization and archiving program from scratch, including
creation of fundraising initiatives, P.R., web site and marketing material design.
Special Interest and fun stuff:
- Developed a white paper competition to involve operations employees in documenting intellectual
- This competition grew to include over 60% of the 70+ person department, involved judges from
across the organization and generated one dozen white papers in two rounds of competition.
- Co-administrator of The Webchef page on Facebook. We have around 45,000 followers, with 20,000
reach and 2,000+ post engagements per week.
Still want even more detail? Well, that's not TL;DR, but go ahead and check out